Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MuFfiN... MuFfiN...MuFfiN...MuFfiN... :P

 so yummy... it is my sister's made.. so delicious.. me??? just do the marketing...

 alsoooo... me take the pictures of the muffin... cuppycakes mucha.. so much chocolate inside..
less sugar
less calories
less sweet...
and suitable for diets...
also.. suitable for old folks... youth.. and children...
 you see inside that muffin... that chocolate is not usual chocolate.. it is dark chocolate.. also less sweet...
yummmyyyyyyy!!!!!!

for any reservation... call me.. 0194165462... because i take the order..
i make souvenirs by this muffin... i can make it as a gift.. i can make this muffin in any size you want.. just call me.. this is damn delicious...

2 comments:

  1. dila tak tau sangat pasal photografi ni, tapi kalau snap pic, snap different angle yang buat benda yang aja nak fokus tu menonjol. pastu, edit sikit2 jek, sebab selalunya gambar nampak lagi nice bila yang edit tu nampak macam raw pic.

    ReplyDelete